About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Well it just does not pay to complain because frankly, NO ONE CARES! I was raised in New York, and made the biggest mistake of my life in 1990 by moving to Indiana. Well, That's enough about me at this time.

My Family

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you for all of the very concerned and supportive comments to my last post. Since that post, I have been asked what I had. The list is long; its almost is easier to type what I didn’t have!

OK, here I go. Keep in mind this is all at one time and my last post will be better understood:
• Pneumonia
• M.A.R.S.A. (super antibiotic resistant infection)
• Severe Renal Deficiency
• C.O.P.D.
• Digestive track problems
• Heart Attack
• Uncontrollable Blood Pressure / very low could not raise
• Chronic Anemia
• Blood clots in bladder
There were a few other things going on that I really don’t remember. As I said in my first post it was a heck of a trip that I don’t wish on anyone.

In my lifetime, I will never be able to payback and thank all of the Doctors, Nurses, Aids, Friends, and Family for the work they did to keep me alive, and the support they gave me. My goal now is to continue my recovery and be the best I can in the future.

Thanks again for all of your good wishes and prays. I’ll keep posting news on my progress to my blog: http://fortwayneliving.blogspot.com

No comments: