About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Well it just does not pay to complain because frankly, NO ONE CARES! I was raised in New York, and made the biggest mistake of my life in 1990 by moving to Indiana. Well, That's enough about me at this time.

My Family

Friday, May 04, 2007

Nelson, you just don't get it!

Nelson, it does not matter if 100% of the money you sent to Pittsburgh comes back to Fort Wayne as media buys. What matters is that you are saying that there are no businesses in not only Fort Wayne, but the entire state of Indiana that could do the job! I have seen your commercials, trust me, your money would have been better spent in Fort Wayne.

If you have no confidence in Indiana and Fort Wayne businesses now, why should we anticipate you would have confidence in them as Mayor.

No comments: