About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Well it just does not pay to complain because frankly, NO ONE CARES! I was raised in New York, and made the biggest mistake of my life in 1990 by moving to Indiana. Well, That's enough about me at this time.

My Family

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Moving Day!!!

Friday December 11 2009 I am finally going home. After almost 2.5 years in rehabs and hospitals I am returning to Fort Wayne to my own place.

I have to say, I am all over the place emotionally over the move. I am excited, happy, anxious, and scared all at the same time! I am so looking forward to my own place but at the same time I remember all of the problems that led up to my leaving home in the first place. Also, the last time I tried to go home it only lasted one day.

I am in a much better place mentally and physically this time around. I will also be surrounded by family that loves me (another story) and will not let me slide back into the pit of despair mentally or physically.

Still lots of arrangements to nail down. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: