About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Well it just does not pay to complain because frankly, NO ONE CARES! I was raised in New York, and made the biggest mistake of my life in 1990 by moving to Indiana. Well, That's enough about me at this time.

My Family

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Is the Ground Hog ever right?


Who decided that the Ground Hog was a great prognosticator of seasonal change. I mean let's get real, with a 50/50 chance of getting it right, my turtle could do the job!
If you want to tell me that Ground Hog Day is a great day for party them I'm there, but when its ugly winter like it has been, with apparently more on the way this weekend, I don't want to know when Spring is coming, I just want Spring to be here!
I hate to admit this, but I am becoming a two season man. I love the Spring with its prospect for new life, moderate temps, and that wonderful Spring smell. I love the Fall with it amazing colors, warm days and cool nights. Summer is just to hot and winter is just to cold. Maybe I need to move to a nice tropical island and just worry about hurricanes.

No comments: