About Me

My photo
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Well it just does not pay to complain because frankly, NO ONE CARES! I was raised in New York, and made the biggest mistake of my life in 1990 by moving to Indiana. Well, That's enough about me at this time.

My Family

Friday, February 09, 2007

Matt Kelty for Mayor

The race for the mayors job in Fort Wayne is under way. Several candidates have signed on for the Republican primary on May 8th. Chief among those are Nelson Peters, candidate of the party, for the party, and by the party and Matt Kelty, the "underdog".

Matt is the "underdog" because he is not the party candidate. He is not beholden to the local power structure, and actually has ideas that are good for the Fort Wayne community, without lining the pockets of the local establishment.

I make no bones about it or apologies, this writer is unwavering in his support of Matt. Please stop by often as the campaigns evolve for the actual truth you will not find in the local media.



Matt and Family

No comments: